Saturday, May 12, 2012

Yawning Pit, Crying Eyes.

The Pit yawns.
I'm sad. Achingly, mournfully, empty sad.  Nothing in my world is right or going well.  Nothing.
I'm so dead inside that I have no words...no words, but I do have tears.  So maybe I am not dead.  No. Dead things do not cry.  Dead things do not hurt. And I certainly hurt.  I hurt so badly last night that I did not sleep, merely cried out into the dark night, "LORD, please take me NOW."
So no, not dead.  But not willingly alive.
If you know Jesus, please ask him to help me in the way that only he knows how. OK?
Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart...physical and emotional pain! So different in cause but the result is the same. I'm sorry no one was there to hear your cry. You deserved to be cradled. Peace be with you my dear friend. Try and block out the pain and tears...you are loved by God...and by me.
vicki