Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gone

my world has shrunk to a point that is unbearable. Early this morning I was trying to get from my bed to the recliner, because I was in bad pain...I couldn't really walk ....It takes me a few hours in the morning til I can walk...and I lost my balance and stepped on my closed laptop which was on the floor.

I broke the monitor,

NOTHING worse could have happened to me. That computer was all that was keeping me alive and sane....and it's gone. Even my music is gone...because I have to charge it on that laptop (my mp3 player)...I had music in my ears all the time to drown out the voices. Gone.

I'm sitting at the pc now, but can only tolerate at few minutes of sitting here.
How can I bear to sit in my recliner or bed for 20ish hours a day with NOTHING?

If I don't post much anymore, that is why.

2 comments:

jeff said...

i don't know what to say. So i just continue to pray. God hold you tightly.

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

thank you Jeff. He already is: looks like a friend of my parents might be able to repair the laptop. Had a much better day today than yesterday. But He holds us tightly even when things do not go our way....maybe even tighter because then he knows we may wander, or jump...