Saturday, January 18, 2020

Why the Posts Disappeared

You may notice that there are two posts missing here today.  There was some controversy between me and some other parties and rather than cause a ruckus I decided to pull the posts.  If you were feeling wounded by what was here earlier, I apologize and want to start fresh.  I want to thank all of you who sprang up in my defense.  Your writings were greatly appreciated.  I did keep all of your notes that you submitted to my Facebook account.  You did not say anything wrong and neither, I believe, did I --but sometimes it is better to accept correction and yield, even when there was no evidence of wrong doing, for the sake of peace so that we can move forward unhindered.

The good news is that my blog spoke for itself and it was determined that my posts were above reproach.  There is still some activity between myself and another party, to come to the place where we are both on the same page and  can be at peace.  I'm sorry..I'm not trying to be mysterious, I'm trying to be cooperative with the people to whose authority I have voluntarily submitted, and I know that there are those of you who feel that it is unnecessary for me to do this.  Nonetheless, this is the path I have chosen so I beg your patience.


No comments: