Saturday, June 2, 2018

Cell Phones and Power Recliners Don't Mix

Well, it's 2:30 AM and already I have had a catastrophe.  Well maybe not a complete catastrophe but bad enough.  I got up at midnight and couldn't find my cell phone.  Well eventually I found it, under my power lift /recliner --but my joy at finding it was short-lived when I saw that there was no image on my screen. I heard the start up sounds and the bottom two buttons display but I can't tell if they work properly because I can't see the screen.  The thought of going through the whole process of buying a new phone, setting it  up , transferring my contacts and editing them---well it all makes me feel sick.  I want to get this one fixed..(I saw some small cracks on the phone screen...not on the outer glass...it evidently got crushed slightly in the recliner structure when I saw up in the chair.)  I'm hoping that buying a new screen will solve the problem.

I would be willing to pay up to the price of a new phone to get this one fixed.  Sadly my husband decided to terminate our land line so I'm out of luck if I need to call anyone for help or in receiving important phone calls. So if anyone needs to contact me, please use email; cynthialottvogel@gmail.com or Facebook.

This week seems to be the week for expensive repairs.  The arm of my reading glasses snapped in half...and I had to order new frames. Now this.

The moral of the story? "If you drop  your cell phone into your recliner, do NOT return the chair to upright"? No. (although that IS good advice).  Nothing happens for no reason.  God has a purpose for this.  He will act to meet my needs and for some reason this happened now.  He will provide and will be glorified no matter how it turns out.

I'm tired now...more later.











No comments: