Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Midnight Muse: A New Endeavor

hi! It's 2:10 AM and I've been up since 11:00. Seems that's my quota of sleep for tonight...3 hours...(yes, I go to bed early...when you get up at midnight, the day gets long and tiring.) I am seriously considering going back onto the pain meds...I'm not getting much more sleep without them than I did with them. (I'm the only person in the world who can be kept awake by taking a Morphine compound, I think)...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you in on the big news of the day: I've begun a new blog, here on Blogger. You can either link to it through my profile, or you can click here: www.cvogelmusing.blogspot.com It' s called, "Midnight Muse" and it's a compilation of random thoughts that come to me as I sit here awake for hours at a time of day when I can do little else but write on the computer. There's no one here to talk to, but my cat--and YOU! As cute as the cat is, I prefer your company, so stop by to join the conversation...And please feel free to leave a comment. They are open to anyone whether you have an account or not.

No comments: