Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Randonimity

Ok people. I can feel it coming on. This is your official warning. If you don't want to hear any whining better click out of this site immediately.

I hurt.
I hurt really really badly.

I'm tired of being stuck in this house.
really tired.

I could go on, but that should suffice for now.

I DID get my hair cut yesterday...If you checked out my profile pic, you'll see that I needed one. A hair cut is always good for what ails you, especially if you've been feeling like a sheep dog for a while. The only problem is that I discovered that I can no longer have them wash my hair at the salon...I can't put my head back into the nifty neck-holding sink thingee anymore. I did it yesterday and now my entire spine is screaming at me as a result. My neck is too frozen into one spot from the PsA to do anything stupid like that...I should have known.

That's my news for today...Nothing much else of interest to report except that I do have this basket of laundry to fold which has been waiting for me since yesterday. Did I mention that I HATE wrinkled clothes?

No comments: