Friday, April 16, 2010

A Week to try to Forget

I apologize for the silence. We've been going through some great struggles here. Firstly, my friend from the internet with whom I spoke daily for many hours for the past three years, died this week. That loss was as painful and as profound as would be the loss of all of my limbs. And I hadn't even gotten done processing it when my daughter (one month shy of aged 18) decided to leave home. The actual story is long and complex...and I'm tired of thinking about it and relating it to those who need to know...so I will not go into details.

I am thankful that, thus far, she has maintained cell phone and internet contact...but our hearts are completely broken.
The house this morning has the feeling of death; of unbearable pain and loss. There was deception and dishonesty so the pain of broken and destroyed trust is also stabbing at us.

I don't know what it is about . I really can't write my story in a book because people would throw it aside and say, "This is unbelievable crap...Who would believe this kind of nonsense could actually happen in one lifetime?..." But it can; and it did; and I was chosen for the privilege.

Please pray for us. For Eric, my husband...and Alexa, my daughter. ...And if you have some breath left; for me because I could really use it.

No comments: