Sunday, April 25, 2010

He's Here; He Hears

It has been a long night. Today, my husband told me that he plans to file for a divorce, take the house etc...and put me into some kind of state institution. Then we got home to a piece of mail which warned that we are in jeopardy of losing our house...
Our daughter is gone (GOOD FOR HER!!)
My friend is gone.
...My house and husband may be gone.
........My Future and dreams may be gone.

............But my Jesus is not gone. There fore my hope cannot be gone. My home in heaven cannot be gone. My integrity will not be gone; (please God, I need help with that one)........
My worship is not gone....no one can take that but my own choice.

See? I have a lot.
Naked I came into the earth and naked I shall depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

People laugh at Job's naivete and foolishness for those statements....but they are very wise. He knew that All things Belong to God! We cannot tell Him what we want to keep and what He can take. The only things left to us in the end are our faith in the Lord Jehovah; our integrity and our ability to worship.

So when you are "losing it" in whatever way that may be; cling fast to the Rock that is higher than we are; and t0 the knowledge of the reality of our Father who loves us so very much. He has His reasons and someday we'll have the joy of hearing about them.

No comments: