Sunday, January 31, 2010

He's Here...Now

It's 5:00 a.m. and I've been in the hospital just worshiping Adonai. I feel like there' s a lot I need to get done, but He told me, it's all right...it'll get done (what's important) and the rest will be okay the way it is.

What does He want me to tell you? That where ever you are; whatever you are going through or will go through, He's here. You don't ever need to be afraid of what you are facing or fear that somehow you can't get through what's coming; He's here.

When you cried silently, fearfully in the dark...He's here.
And when you draw your last breath....He's here.
And for ever person you love in between...He's here for them too. And He hears every one of your prayers....not one go un-noticed.

2 comments:

Young Wife said...

Hello. I just found your blog. Thank you for the encouragement. My husband has Psoriatic Arthritis, and it is such a struggle. Thanks!

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

thank you for YOUR encouragement to me! I will pray for you and your husband. I've just had to go off of the Methotrexate I was taking which had been helping, because I was being destroyed by infections (which set off my asthma so I've been in the hospital more than out of it for a year now) I hope your husband has better success than I've had in finding a good treatment.