Friday, August 2, 2013

A Contest and a change of Face

I just complete a precursory  search of "Tresearch asures From Darkness" and unfortunately came up with several links who had similar names...one of a car club and another book by a grieving mother.  It kills me to have to change the name of my blog and the title of my memoir...but better to do it now than AFTER I've published. I thought it would be cool if you all had a say in what the book title will be...so comment on this thread ...and if you have a suitable title and I choose it...I will send you a free book and I will make mention of you in the credits of the book.  I know that's not much of a prize but I'm running super low budget...

This blog will give lots of hints as to what the book contains.  Suffering.  Faith. mental illness. the omniscience of God....to name just a few of the themes here.  So really...even if you've never ever gone public in commenting on a blog before...it would be wonderful if you would give this some serious thought and share your thought with the bloggy world and me.
Thanks in advance for coming through with this.

No comments: