Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Afters - Lift Me Up - Official Video

This song came on this morning...it was early --about 4:00 AM having been up since 1:30 with pain.  I was thinking of the two surgeries that are breathing down my neck.  I really REALLY don't want to have these surgeries...If I could just trade lives with someone who is healthy, I would SO do it.  But this song came on in the midst of my fear....

Waiting for the sunrise,
Waiting for the day
I'm waiting for a sign that I'm where you want me to be
You know my heart is heavy
and the hurt is deep
But when I feel like giving up
You're reminding me that we all fall down sometimes
But when I hit the ground
You lift me up when  I am weak
Your arms wrap around me
Your love catches me so I'm letting go
You're lifting me when I can't see
Your heart's all that I need
Your love carries me so I'm letting go.

All I could say was "Thank you Jesus for knowing how  I'm feeling and for giving me this song in the night"


No comments: