Friday, March 2, 2012

Would you Help me?

I've entered a poetry contest--and I am requesting that you who visit my blog would consider going to this link (at the end of this post)  to read my poem and to click "like" if you do like it....This would increase my chances of winning a badly needed $1000 prize.  Thanks so much!

https://www.facebook.com/WorldPoetryMovement?sk=app_130827587002363&app_data=3996352

NOTICE: I HAD PUT UP THE WRONG LINK...THE ABOVE IS CORRECT NOW!!!!
And it's not just a like button...You are asked to rate the poem between one and five stars...
Thanks for your help and please forgive the confusion.

6 comments:

Shari said...

I don't see a Like button?!!

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

hi Shari...it's at the bottom left side of the page....Let me know if you can't find it.'
Cyn

Narky said...

I don't see a like button either. :(

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

That's so weird! When I click on the link it's there! You have to scroll down a bit...to get to the bottom of the page...it's on the left hand side.

Narky said...

There's a tweet this button but no like.

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

please note, everyone that I'd put the incorrect link up initially....The correct one is now there...Please rate the poem by clicking on the stars. Thanks