Monday, September 6, 2010

If I were Healthy, I'd....

  • be a runner
  • or a ballet dancer
  • run every morning and chase the sunrise
  • run til I forgot everything on my mind
  • travel to the Philippines
  • be a missionary
  • or at least go on short term missions projects
  • work with the teens in our church
  • drive the wheels off of my car
  • go out shopping for the day...just anywhere I felt like going and stay as long as I wanted
  • never be home
  • I'd drive people who can't drive to appointments and shopping
  • and I'd call them first, without waiting for them to call me, and I'd say "Where would you like to go?"
  • I'd take meals to people who have trouble cooking for themselves
  • I'd go to the doctor once every year,...instead of once or twice a week
  • I'd not waste my life in waiting rooms
  • I'd have to search to find my insurance card
  • I'd park my car as far away from the store as possible
  • I'd run til I forgot time...and I wouldn't gasp for breath
  • I'd walk up a flight of stairs...and I wouldn't gasp for breath
  • I'd go to the farmers' market...every day
  • I'd begin juicing veggies and fruit and I would dedydrate produce also...because I would HAVE it.
  • I'd have "baking days" and bake from morning til night
  • I'd always have stuff to bring to church fellowships
  • I'd wash a sinkful of dishes all at once, not in shifts
  • I'd nap only if I felt like it
  • I'd sleep all night, not once awakened by pain.
  • I'd sleep all night, not once awakened by pain. (and yes, that was deliberate)

I think that's enough...you get the idea.

No comments: