- A set of fleece sheets...that make laying my body down at the end of the day (an excursion of 5' from my recliner where I spent my day)...a pleasure of snuggling comfort and warm happiness.
- Having written three or four poems lately after a long span of infertility in creative expression.
- A new "email buddy" whom I have had the pleasure of getting to know. She is a kindred spirit. A warrior for the Lord, an artist, a lover of plants....intelligent and hopefully will continue to be a good friend.
- A relatively new Mp3 player after a long span of time without one. A SONY --which makes me happy because it is not an Apple.
- An improved relationship with my husband. Taking it a day at a time....but things are looking better.
- A new pair of PJ's
- Waiting on delivery of a few items. An infuser/steeper cold pitcher ...to make iced tea or fruit infusions;
several sets of prayer beads and a nice wooden box to keep them in; a 2-pen case for my two fountain pens.
- making progress in my Bible Memorization APP...I have finally made it into the ranking boards I am 11071. So much room for progress!! My only problem is that the list I WANT to memorize is growing faster than the list I HAVE memorized :)
- Some weight loss. My "pregnant" look is diminishing (although by no means gone)
It is good to write a review of your current joys. Receive his blessings with gratitude and joy my friends for you do not know when they will be required of you.