It is Well with my Soul BYU Vocal Point

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bits and Tips on Suffering

PLEASE NOTICE THAT EACH TIME A NEW SEGMENT POSTS, I AM ADDING THE LINK TO THIS ARTICLE.

I just want to announce the unveiling today of a guest post that I wrote for BerryMorins Bits and Tips Blog here: http://berrymorinbits.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-blogger-treasure-from-darkness.html

It's a series of three...today is a series of ten things which suffering has taught me...really these are my greatest 'TREASURES I've mined from the DARKNESS. Take a look and see what God can do in the midst of pain.

The second part of the post will be a list of ten "tips" for the person who suffers -regarding their marriage...As a person who has been married for 22 years and has a husband who must deal with my suffering as much as I do....I am qualified to say that Marriage to a sufferer holds many many challenges...Here is the advice I, a sufferer , would give to the sufferer trying to live with their spouse and to maintain a relationship and sanity despite it. Here is the LINK for this segment: http://berrymorinbits.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-blogger-treasures-from-darkness.html

Part three is advice I would give to the sufferer's spouse in regard to their marriage...Come and see, in a few days...what God has been showing me about how to save a faltering marriage...crippled by suffering. Here is the link for Part 3: http://berrymorinbits.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-blogger-treasures-from-darkness_28.html

And I would sincerely like to thank the author of this blog (Bits and Tips) for giving me the opportunity to post on her blog...
Blessings!
Cynthia
Post a Comment