Friday, November 4, 2016

A Good and Very Good God!

I just was sitting here praying and listening to music and the ID Doc (Infectious Disease) came in and said "I had an idea!  There is a very old medicine almost never used now, except in emergencies (like this) and I think it may work on your infection.  You don't have to go off your meds!! and even if it doesn't work and we have to go back and use the other med, you won't have to go off your AP meds (antipsychotic)...just the other two meds you take. "
It is the AP meds that scared me to cut out.  So I am doubly blessed by an amazing God.  It is times like this that I feel so ashamed of my doubt when I pray sometimes.  God is good and he knows every answer before we even pray.

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!
Thank you my sweet Lord.

No comments: