Sunday, September 11, 2016

Back in Business

This will  be brief...I got home from the rehab hospital on Friday (today is Sunday). By Friday evening my foot was hurting a lot. By Saturday it was out of control pain. Now I cannot out any weight on my foot at all. Monday I have an appointment with the surgeon and will be X-rayed to see what is causing this pain.

The experience of the nursing/rehab facility was a positive one. I had a caring committed physical therapist and a kind OT (occupational therapist). All of them were talented and skilled. I worked hard and have some muscles to show for it. Although with this pain I've not been motivated to work out since I got home.

I did a lot of reading there. In 9 weeks I read over 17 books. After some years where I really struggled to read, it was nice to immerse myself in a book.

I'm sorry for not posting sooner. My computer is terminally ill and I couldn't write a post on my phone. So now I have a new Kindle Fire tablet and that is a bit more manageable. I will try to post more regularly from now on.
Vaya con dios!

No comments: