Wood and Nails, Audrey Assad and Josh Garrels

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Back in Business

This will  be brief...I got home from the rehab hospital on Friday (today is Sunday). By Friday evening my foot was hurting a lot. By Saturday it was out of control pain. Now I cannot out any weight on my foot at all. Monday I have an appointment with the surgeon and will be X-rayed to see what is causing this pain.

The experience of the nursing/rehab facility was a positive one. I had a caring committed physical therapist and a kind OT (occupational therapist). All of them were talented and skilled. I worked hard and have some muscles to show for it. Although with this pain I've not been motivated to work out since I got home.

I did a lot of reading there. In 9 weeks I read over 17 books. After some years where I really struggled to read, it was nice to immerse myself in a book.

I'm sorry for not posting sooner. My computer is terminally ill and I couldn't write a post on my phone. So now I have a new Kindle Fire tablet and that is a bit more manageable. I will try to post more regularly from now on.
Vaya con dios!
Post a Comment