Tuesday, December 29, 2015

97,010 Visitors!

We have crossed a new landmark in this blog.  Right now  I have had 97,010 visitors here!!  I am so grateful for each one of you who have visited and read my thoughts and shared in my story.  This blog is my magnum opus -- I have written 939 posts here ever since 2009. That is 8 years!  I cannot imagine8life without this blog.  It is a journal, a chronicle of pain, a testimony of faith and a record of thoughts I have had regarding faith and God's Word.  It also holds a wealth of information concerning mental illness, schizophrenia in particular.  (If you search the blog for the word "schizophrenia" you will find many informative articles.)  I am so grateful to live in a country where I am free to write my thoughts regarding faith and other topics.

God bless each of you readers.  Thank you for sharing my days....and long nights like tonight.  As long as God grants me thought and words and hands to type, I will continue to share with you.
Have a splendiforous New Year!

No comments: