Friday, August 7, 2015

Come Quickly!!


I have been struggling constantly with breathlessness....my  home care nurses and physical therapists all feel that I should have portable oxygen made available to me.  So yesterday I went to my cardiologist and wouldn't you know it: my oxygen saturation --which had been 85% (extremely, critically low) was 95% and my heart rate which has been 150 was 99.  This danged body!  I think it's a  conspiracy run by my body against my body.  And then in the car on the way home I started to be short of breath...and when we stopped at the mail room to get the mail I was gasping and completely short of breath.  I could barely make it up my steps into my house.

The doctor wants to see me again next week to do an echocardiagram and to see how I have been faring with the change in dosage of Cardizem.  I don't know if I should bother going. True: it gives me one more chance to hopefully have my doctor see what I've been telling him.  It also could be another nail in the coffin of my case if, once more. I go and am completely fine. Maybe I could get the two PT workers and the nurse to write down what they saw when I was breathless and my SAT was 85%.  Or maybe the problem is pulmonary and needs a pulmonary doctor?

Also, I would request prayer from you to the Father on my behalf.  There is a snaffoo between the insurance company and the hospital where I go to have my infusion every four weeks for my autoimmune diseases....and the hospital is trying to get me to pay over $12,000  for my infusions. This is terrifying to me as there is NO way I could come up with that much money. Not only that but at the very least, I may not be able to have any further infusions....and I badly need these infusions. Please please pray that this gets resolved in my favor.

I'm so very tired of this sick body and of doctors hospitals, insurance companies  and all things medical.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Come QUICKLY Lord Jesus!!                                                                                                                                                                

No comments: