Tuesday, February 4, 2014

a Pained Post

I was just reading "Encouragement for Today" put out by P31 (Proverbs 31 Ministries)....and the devotional was put out by Crosswalk. The woman, Glynnis Whitwer,bemoaned the fact that she is limited in being creative in how she celebrates holidays in her family or for her friends. And she then proceeded to list a whole bunch of creative ideas. I went to her blog...and found it to be a BEAUTIFUL blog with a gorgeous custom header....Now either Glynnis paid someone to be creative for her--or she is just blind to her creativity.

I am supposed to be an artist....and my blog is boring as spit.  I think I'm going to  have to spend a little time and work on this blog's presentation. It's about time, yeah?

I do not feel well this morning. My whole arm hurts--not just my shoulder. And I have a bad headache...probably springing from my neck pain....which is made worse by the sling constantly pulling on my neck. All of this does not lead me to exercise my lagging creativity...It just makes me want to crawl back into bed.

My brain is set to "idle"--I'm sitting here with my fingers on the keys and I cannot get over the pain hurdle....so maybe I will hand you a raincheck....come back soon and hopefully by then I will feel better and will discover that I actually DO have something to say.I heartily wish you a wonderful day today. Later, my friends

No comments: