Monday, May 27, 2013

Joni Earickson Tada Interview

"I cannot do another day of quadriplegia....but I can do all things
 through Him who strengthens me in Christ Jesus."

"My wheelchair is not my wheelchair, 
it's my attitude toward my wheelchair that I must kill daily."

My friend, Kimberly Rae: author, blogger and person with chronic illness has a video on her blog of Joni Eareckson Tada.  Joni is a quadriplegic artist, speaker, author, and ministry leader.  She has been an example to me since my teenage years when her book, "Joni" first came out.  Please stop by Kimberly's blog and invest an hour in listening to this interview with Joni.  Even if you can only watch a few minutes you will be glad you did.

http://kimberlyraeauthor.blogspot.com/2013/05/joni-earekson-tada-video-visit-dont.html

No comments: