Monday, April 15, 2013

The Story of my Life: In Book Form


Me Working on my Manuscript

As some of you may recall, I have been in the process of writing my story in book form for a couple of years.  It is in the preliminary stages of publication right now.  I can't say for certain when it will be released or in what form.  It will either be an e-book or it will be both paper and electronic.  Stay tuned for more news about it....

My life has been--as some friends have commented--more dramatic than fiction...really really bad fiction.  Beset by serious mental illness while a teen, I have had well over 30 psychiatric hospitalizations and four suicide attempts. Then just when my mental issues seemed to be leveling out, my health broke down.  I've faced death more times than I can list off hand. I've attempted to put this saga into written form and am planning on publishing in the next year.

I will let you know more as I know more.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Hi Cynthia,are you considering amazon print on demand? It cost less than $100 from what i understand. It would be available in a kindle version as well. Best,
Debbie