Sunday, January 6, 2013

Walking From East to West; a Review


Walking from East to West: God in the ShadowsWalking from East to West: God in the Shadows by Ravi Zacharias
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ravi Zacharias has long been one of my very favorite speakers and he has impressed me with his intelligence and scholarship....so I was amazed to find that this was not always the case.  Not always purposeful; not always cheerful; not always a good student; not even always wanting to live...rather these things are all benefits of his conversion.  To find this flower of faith has its roots in the mud of failure and discouragement was astonishing to me.  God has indeed worked a miracle of transformation in Ravi and I was intrigued by his story and thrilled by the work of redemption God has wrought in this man. I would recommend this book to anyone, even to those unfamiliar with RAvi's work.


View all my reviews

No comments: