Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Missing You

I'm learning to adjust these days, having been left to my own devices by the illness of my chat buddy, who has been gone now for about three weeks.  She was admitted unexpectedly because of severe anemia...they tranfused her with a total of four units....but she became unstable with respiratory problems....ended up going on a vent, having heart surgery and is now in a rehab type facility, still on a ventilator.  I've been worried, sad, lonely, and bored to tears without her in my life to chat with.  I miss those days when pain would awaken me and I would turn the computer on at 2:00 AM and find her there. Our conversations at those times were funny.  They looked something like this.:

"Are you sleepy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????]???????????????????????????????????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"No, not yetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

LOL.  no but seriously, we've shared a lot of laughs and I am intimately acquainted with her family as she is with mine....just by sharing each other's lives on a day to day basis.

I am praying fervently for you, my friend....You HAVE to come back to me.  That is what I want for Christmas.  For you to be well and able to talk again.

No comments: