Saturday, October 6, 2012

Prayer Finding the Heart's True Home- A Review

Prayer: Finding the Heart's True HomePrayer: Finding the Heart's True Home by Richard J. Foster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Richard Foster once again does a masterful job of explicating a spiritual discipline, this time Prayer.  He discusses every kind of prayer that one might imagine and describes his experiences of it.  Numerous miraculous healings and other miracles are described.  He offers a challenge; yet makes it an obtainable one.  He tells us what we need to do and then shows us the path. I had to pause numerous times while reading this book: to pray.  I was so motivated to pray that I couldn't continue to read without speaking to the FAther first.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good!