Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Announcement:

Recently I had the great privilege of being asked by ANS (ASSIST New Service) to write my story for their news service, after I'd written a letter to them in response to a plea for feedback from their readers.  Michael Ireland  - a journalist who works for ANS along with its founder Dan Wooding, a well-known journalist, whom I had the great privilege of meeting at the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers' Conference (GPCWC) this past August - wrote me an email following the publication of my letter in his article and asked me to write my story for their email publication.  Dan  Wooding spoke at one of our assemblies there, I believe in the closing chapel meeting and enthralled us with his fascinating life and professional story.

Here is the link to my story (this is normally an online email subscription service -free- which goes out, I believe, all over the world.) Holding Fast to my Rock
And here is the link to the ANS website - ASSIST News Service - where you may also sign up for regular delivery of articles, bios , current events, and news from the Persecuted Church around the world.  Great Reads!

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Blessed by your ANS story and wandered to your blog. Shared with a loved one and heading to FB to share the link as well. May God use you in might ways to share His light!

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

hi Billie Jo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and for sharing my blog with others...It is my greatest pleasure right at this time in my life, to share the story of God's goodness to me with others and to try to educate and inform as to what this illness is, and what living with it is like. Thank you also for bothering to leave a comment...They always make my day!
Blessings to you.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend, every time I read your story I feel so very blessed to be able to call you friend. But my heart breaks also. I pray this article touches and blesses others.

You are Loved!!!
Caryn

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

Awwww Caryn....
Your comments always make me blush...and smile....and tear up....Never fail to get a reponse. Thank you once more my lovely encourager friend.
May God bless you even more abundantly than he has blessed me through you.
C