Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Housekeeping Issues

For those of you who subscribe to my blog via a feedreader:

  • Please be patient with all posts prior to today. I was not familiar with the proper way to format my posts so that they would be most readable in the readers' display. This includes the type face color etc. I have tried to modify those so that they would be legible in the reader but I cannot go back to every post and do them again...I promise, from this point on, that they will be done properly.
  • Some of you may have initially gotten only the title of the posts displayed in your feedreaders and not gotten all of the article's content. I have corrected that issue I believe--so hang in there. If it is not corrected in the next day or two, please drop me a comment or an email and I will try to help.

To All my readers:

Thank you for your patience with all of the re-designing and with bearing with me as I learn more and more about this new (for me) area of public communication. I am constantly working on improving my effectiveness as a blogger and again, would welcome any of your input and suggestions!

2 comments:

Smoochy said...

THIS IS A TREMENDOUS SITE. I hope the lord our rock will save us. I have these hallucinations at night of being attacked, cut open, with my heart being cut out, winding in the hospital. All these Vietcong wanting to cut me up more. I don'nt know what to do, how can I stop this. I know the lord is the only one who can stop this, and let him be our rock.
Please advise, me, it is like the entire building is on fire, with nothing to put out the flames coming out of my mouth and nostrils. I hear all these yelling voices, what should I do . Snoopy

Cynthia Lott Vogel said...

Dear Snoopy,
All I can do is share with you my experience, my prayers and resources where you can find some support and help. I would strongly advise your firstly to find a psychiatric doctor (pdoc) and get on some medication. Hallucinations are terrifying and the right meds really do help. Secondly, there is a great website, where I "hang out" a lot. It is www.schizophrenia.com Go to the section where they have the discussion forums. There you will be able to read thousands of comments and discussions held by people suffering who are like yourself and who have, some of them, gotten help. You can also read more about resources and other support venues there as well. Thirdly, feel free to contact me here or to email me and I will continue to pray for you. Blessings to you and may the Lord of Peace grant you some of His.