Phil Wickham When My Heart is Torn Asunder

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Housekeeping Issues

For those of you who subscribe to my blog via a feedreader:

  • Please be patient with all posts prior to today. I was not familiar with the proper way to format my posts so that they would be most readable in the readers' display. This includes the type face color etc. I have tried to modify those so that they would be legible in the reader but I cannot go back to every post and do them again...I promise, from this point on, that they will be done properly.
  • Some of you may have initially gotten only the title of the posts displayed in your feedreaders and not gotten all of the article's content. I have corrected that issue I believe--so hang in there. If it is not corrected in the next day or two, please drop me a comment or an email and I will try to help.

To All my readers:

Thank you for your patience with all of the re-designing and with bearing with me as I learn more and more about this new (for me) area of public communication. I am constantly working on improving my effectiveness as a blogger and again, would welcome any of your input and suggestions!

Post a Comment