Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry Happy Day to me!

I just got back from the mail-room with a stack of envelopes addressed to me....And a name caught my eye : C*****,...a company that provided home care several years ago and to whom I'd paid a LOT of money. And there were three other ominous envelopes from health care providers...obviously bills. I put the mail down and laid down on my bed and prayed, "God you know I have no money for even one more bill...Please be merciful to me."

I began to tear open envelopes.  Four of the bills were bills that crossed in the mail --which I'd already paid.So far, so good.  Then I opened mail from Tracfone and a department store where I have a  credit card (and a zero balance) . It was one of three or four other businesses wishing me a happy birthday and giving me gifts...bonuses, free purchases....

Ok ...so far everything was good news. But there was still that bill from C******... I opened it up , praying all the time....and it was a CHECK for a nice amount of money!!! I read the letter.  They discovered now, years later, that I had overpaid them.  Laughing and crying I could only thank the goodness of Y'shua.  Once again he made me smile.  He knew this week was hard. He knew I couldn't handle one more bill.

I could see it.  His big smile and he watched me unwrap some surprise gifts. 
Happy Birthday Cynthia! It 's not today...it's on Saturday but He knew I needed something today.
I just love Him.

No comments: