Tuesday, September 23, 2014

UPDATES

As for my book, I'm very excited to report that in roughly ten days I will hold the first ten of books. "And how is that good for me?" you may ask.  Well I am going to be offering two free books on the day after I receive my books, I will let you know that they are now available....and the first ten books are going to be signed by the author (moi!) and will be sold privately---the price of the book is $10.99...either to someone who can send money to my PayPal account or if I know you personally I will accept cash or a check.  For those of you who do not know me and who wish to purchase the book, you will find it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Xulon's websites.  Keep checking here and I will post the links to my book on those sites right here.

I just also noticed that the blog has passed it's 80,400 visitor count....I'm very excited by that.
You will take this journey with me...the first few weeks as a new author...my hardships. My joys.  My prayers. My pain.  Yes, pain will be a factor as it always is.  And now, pain bids me to end here and get in bed.  So goodnight my friends.  Thank you for bringing me this far.


No comments: