Thursday, July 31, 2014

Project Underway

Well, once I got excited, it was hard for me to stop working today.   And why did I stop??? IT'S DONE.  NO, not ready for you  to purchase...that will be sometime around Christmas.  But my manuscript has been  edited and formatted by me and tomorrow will go to the publisher's editors for them to take a look and see what they think it needs.  I hope they say it 's good to go, maybe with a few tweaks. ...Because I do not have the money for professional editors.

There have been moments in this editing process where on one hand I give myself a high five and other times, a thumbs down.    There are some rough spots.   At least I think they are ....but by the time it's in your hands I'm hoping it will be smooth sailing.  I can't wait to hold a copy in my hand....and to know that I DID it.  With or without the help of editors and standard publishers....I hope that once this book is out, the literary world with have a look and maybe take my next book  on.  I have it roughly begun.  I'll fill you in more on that sometime in the future.  

I do have a bunch of poetry and some short stories but don't really know what to do with them ...I could try selling them individually....but what about a book of poems and short stories by Moi.??  Dream on.

Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist and get four cavities filled.  This lousy Sjogrens Disease....destroys your teeth by taking all the saliva out of your mouth.  SO I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but I'm glad he's doing them all at once.  Be blessed all of you.

No comments: