Tuesday, February 5, 2013

And we all fall DOWN!!!

My house is in a shambles.  I'm not healthy--but that's nothing new.  What IS new is that I'm now the healthiest one in the family.  My husband has recently diagnosed heart Disease and now as either a torn ACL or torn meniscus in his right knee.  He is hobbling around gasping and sometimes crying out in pain.  My daughter left yesterday with a wicked lower back ache which has continued until today.  My mom is still in A Fib and is preparing for another cardiac ablation on Friday.  My dad is really the only one among us who is normal.

Why is this happening.?
I believe it is for the purpose of healing my marriage.  And it will be for the purpose of God displaying his glory to my family.  I whole heartedly believe both things.

Otherwise I would be like Henny Penny running around yelling "The sky is falling! the sky is falling!"

No comments: