Monday, December 10, 2012

Remembering Christmas- a Review

Remembering ChristmasRemembering Christmas by Dan Walsh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm not one for fatuous happily ever after stories and I confess have never before read a "Christmas Book,"but I thought I would break from my person tradition and read this book by Dan Walsh.  It was engaging; the story line was fairly simple and straightforward.  It is the kind of book that renews hope for the hard hearted that populate your prayer list, the story of a how love changed a life and brought that life to the arms of the one who invented Love.  The fact that they found love along the way was just an added feel good in the book.  It was simple without being fatuous; happy without being sappy; a love story without mush or sex; and most importantly, it was the story of a life changed by love.



View all my reviews

No comments: