Monday, July 4, 2011

Guest Blog Post at "Living With Purpose"

For all who are interested, I recently wrote guest blog post on a site called "Living with Purpose" owned by Cindy M. Jones. It was published last night and can be viewed at the following URL:
http://www.cindymjones.com/2011/07/treasures-from-darkness-lost-and-found.html
Please head on over to her blog and check out the articles as well as my post! It gives a bit of my story that perhaps you haven't heard before. This was the assignment:
Have you overcome a particularly difficult situation or season in life? Do you have a few words of advice or encouragement to give?
And maybe you yourself would like to answer Cindy's question. The guidelines are in the sidebar on her page. Just write your story and send it to her and then let me know that you did. I would love to read it!

No comments: