Monday, November 9, 2009

Admitted-ly

Well, here I am in the hospital once again. This time for asthma...problems have been escalating for the past four weeks, since before I left the psychiatric hospital. I am exhausted. And no sleep yet, even though it is 11:30 PM, because I can't get to sleep without my medications and they have not yet arrived from the hospital pharmacy... So I will talk to you and pretend like I'm not really talking to myself.

I just read a wonderful, heartlifting story online about a little boy (a year old) named Stellan (see: www.mycharmingkids.net or for the latest in the story:http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/11/its-going-its-going.html). Amazingly, he is the nephew, I believe, of another avid blogger whom I follow: http://gitzengirl.blogspot.com/ written by a young woman who suffers from Ankylosing Spondylitis...a disease related to one of my arthritic diseases: psoriatic spondylosis. Both Sara and her family love the Lord and Stellan's story (as well as Sara's) is an amazing tale of God's miraculous mercy; both when He heals and also when He chooses not to do so.

Anyway, I finally got my medication so will probably pass out soon. Please continue to pray for my family and me. Pray that this will be an uncomplicated, not very lengthy stay in the hospital, uncluttered by infections or psychiatric problems, both made more likely by the steroids. Good night all!

No comments: